August 3, 2023
- Introduction to PostgreSQL trigger – give you a brief overview of PostgreSQL triggers, why you should use triggers, and when to use them.
- Create trigger – show you step by step how to create your first trigger in PostgreSQL.
- Drop trigger– describe steps of how to use the
DROP TRIGGERstatement to delete a trigger from a table.
- List triggers – shows you how to list triggers in PostgreSQL database.
- Alter trigger – guide you on how to use the
ALTER TRIGGERstatement to rename a trigger.
- Disable trigger – show how how to disable a trigger or all triggers that belong to a table.
- Enable triggers – learn how to enable a trigger or all triggers associated with a table.